Jawatan Kosong ccss representative Cyberjaya Disember 2020 HSBC
Information of Job Vacancy
Title of Job : Ccss Representative 1 Company Name : HSBC Placement : Cyberjaya Date : 31 Oktober 2020 Expired : No
Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC. Good Morning for my friends who are searching for job. Hopefully not despair give up to find a job that suitable with specialties your needed. Indeed occasionally find a job that suitable is uphill in this year. On this occasion, the admin will give information Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC. Here news more detail about Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC.
Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC
Here is qualifications job description that you must meet to meet Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC which opened end of this month:
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role) Handling enquiries and requests from Singapore Credit Card & Banking consumers such as Credit Limit, Balance Transfer in a shift rotational pattern. Responsible for building rapport and relationship with the customer in a professional manner. To take ownership and initiative to complete customers follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. Principal Accountabilities
Key activities and decision making areas
% · Impact on the Business · Ability to process customer queries/requests as per process requirement
· Ability to provide First Contact Resolution to the customer
· To meet all the PLA/KPI target & stretch target
· To ensure self attendance is below 4% in providing resource to the business 40% · Customers (External/ Internal) · Ability to provide a good customer service experience to all external & Internal customers through exceeding the monthly call coaching score of 80% and above
· Complying to the Core Standard Behavior
· Minimize complaints/ Losses and increase compliments
· Achieve/Exceed customer satisfaction score through NPS
· 30% · Leadership & Team work · Take ownership in self’s performance by working on the AODS through the One to One/Coaching feedbacks
· Participation in the process improvement activities or centre wide activities (Idea Spotlight/CARE) 20% · Operational Effectiveness & Control · Comply to the VQ Matrix and reduce operational loss if any
· Keep abreast on the procedural changes to avoid procedural breach
· Minimize error and reworks within specified time
· Adhere to Real Time Adherence and Lost Hours 10% Management of Risk (GHR / FIM requirements) To abide by the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant Compliance
Department. The term compliance embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to apply. To continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of new technology in conjunction with the donor Group companies. Observation of Internal Controls (GHR / FIM requirements) To maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities) To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified SLA’s. Responsible for relationship building and resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner. Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
· Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes.
· Process work as requested by line manager/customer
· Ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
· Works productively and professionally in enhancing customer service and leads.
Education / Relevant Experience / Other Qualifications (e.g. Knowledge, Skills, Professional Qualifications required)
(For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role)
Demonstrated abilities in an international call center and / or phone sales experience preferred, but not required. Must have the proven ability to maintain a high level of productivity, while complying with departmental quality standards. Excellent English communication skills required. Computer literate, Excellent negotiation skills required , Business math skills, along with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment also required. Flexibility to work shifting schedules as required by the Business Area , Minimum high school diploma
Only participants that satisfies to requirements above of that will be called upon to perform debriefing. For that, if you are interested and meet the applicants Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC above, please submit your application before limit registration.
Thus news Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC that we can inform. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. If the info above vacancy does not corresponding with your education, it never hurts to read information another job vacancies below. Finally, we say thank you so much already visited this website, do not forget to share information this beneficial through twitter. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If Mr fascinated submit Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBCHSBC, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Ccss Representative Cyberjaya 2020 HSBC above. Please click the "Submit Application" below.