Jawatan Kosong Terkini. Daily Update
Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Good Afternoon for loyal visitors who are hunting job. Hopefully not despair give to find a job that suitable with dreams your needed. Indeed often find a job that suit is uphill in this year. On this occasion, the admin will give news Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Here information more detail about Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
Here is criteria job description that you must meet to register Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations which opened end of this month:
THE ASEAN SECRETARIAT
INVITES INDONESIAN CITIZENS OR ASEAN NATIONALS
WHO ARE CURRENTLY RESIDING AND RECRUITED IN INDONESIA
TO APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING VACANCY
MAINTENANCE (3 POSITIONS)
ADMINISTRATION and GENERAL AFFAIRS DIVISION
The (ASEAN) was founded in 1967 with the purpose of promoting
regional cooperation in Southeast Asia, in the spirit of equality and partnership and thereby contribute
towards peace, progress and prosperity in the region. It was proclaimed a Community through the “Kuala
Lumpur Declaration on ASEAN 2025: Forging Ahead Together”, signed by the ASEAN Leaders during their
27th Summit in November 2015, calling the ASEAN Community to work towards building a community that
is politically cohesive, economically integrated and socially responsible.
The ASEAN Secretariat was established in 1976 by the Foreign Ministers of ASEAN, with the basic function
of providing greater efficiency in the coordination of ASEAN organs and for more effective implementation
of ASEAN projects and activities, and envisioned to be the nerve center of a strong and confident ASEAN
In alignment with the Kuala Lumpur Declaration on ASEAN 2025, and key aspirations of the three pillars;
ASEAN Political Security Community (APSC), ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and ASEAN Socio-
Cultural Community (ASCC), supported by the Department of Community and Corporate Affairs (CCA),
the ASEAN Secretariat is inviting qualified Indonesian citizens or ASEAN Nationals who are currently
residing and recruited in Indonesia to apply for the position of Maintenance, Administration and General
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Officer Property Management, the staff shall be responsible to:
1. Daily Operational and monitor of equipment system building (Electrical, Air Conditioning, Plumbing,
Elevator Lift and escalator, System telephone PABX, Billing telephone, Fire Alarm & Hydrant.
2. Planning and implementing the plan, monitor and report on the progress of the implementation on
all system building and technical matters.
3. Maintain, install and minor repair of electrical appliances and changing of lamps.
4. Provide electric power and extension cable to all staff for supply computer and other devices .
5. Maintain, install and repair of installation water pipe supply to building, toilet and installation pipe
6. Operational, maintain and repair of Distribution pump for supply water to reservoir.
7. Operational, monitoring and check system Air Conditioning (Chiller, Pumps, Cooling Tower ,Ahu/
Fcu, Inverter, AC Split)
8. Operation and monitor System BAS (Building Automation System), set up schedule operation
system Air conditioning, temperature, status.
9. Incharge operational and monitor System Telephone PABX machine,Voice mail , and Direct
telephone line .
10. Incharge operational and monitor Billing telephone extension and print out it to all staff.
11. Provide installation line telephone, create extension number, mailbox, PIN telephone for all staff.
12. Incharge / apply line telephone and billing to PT. TELKOM.
13. Drafting proposed plan for office space as and when required.
14. Prepare office space room, telephone, power extension and removing office equipment for staff.
15. Provide drafts or input, drawing plan room, specification and budget for project renovation of
16. Prepared / set up and operational Sound system, Table microphone, Projector/ LCD and
peripherals of meeting and Support for event meetings and visits
17. Supervise the activity of project renovation of building and all technical matters in ASEC Building
18. Calculating the estimated cost of renovation/repair for repair requisition purposes.
19. Supervise the Sub Contractor / Vendor to service and maintenance system Air Conditioning, Lift
and escalator, System telephone PABX and Billing telephone System.
20. To Handle problems/ complains relating to operational technical matters.
21. Performs other duties as required by General Affairs Technical Assistant
Qualifications and Experience:
At least completion of Senior High School, preferably majoring technical and mechanical.
At least one year of relevant experience performing general maintenance work.
Mastery in technical skill i.e. electricity, AC system, lift and elevator, building etc.
Simple computer skill (MS Office, in-house program, etc.)
Remuneration and Benefits:
Successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of IDR 4,353,750 and attractive remuneration package
including monthly transportation allowance, outpatient medical reimbursement, hospitalisation & life
insurance, annual bonus of a month’s basic salary, and gratuity. Subject to good performance during the
probation, the candidate will be offered a fixed term contract of three (3) years, inclusive of the 6-month
How to apply:
Send your application to [email protected] highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the
position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts,
and complete ASEC Employment Application Form attached with recent photograph. Applications
sent without ALL the documents mentioned above will NOT be considered.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Maintenance.
Application documents should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 30 August 2020. The Selection
Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only registried that meet to conditions above of that will be called upon to perform interviewed. For that, if you are interested and meet the job candidates Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations above, please submit your application before job expired.
Thus news Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations that we can inform. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. If the info above vacancy does not corresponding with your dreams, it never hurts to read information another job vacancies below. Finally, we say gratefulness already visited this website, do not forget to share info this beneficial through social media. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If Ms fascinated submit Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations Association of Southeast Asian Nations, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Maintenance Malaysia 2020 Association of Southeast Asian Nations above. Please click the "Submit Application" below.