Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organisations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to…
Jawatan Kosong Terkini. Daily Update
Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang). Good Morning for my friends who are hunting job. Hopefully not despair give to find a job that appropriate with desire your needed. Indeed once in a while find a job that appropriate is laborious in this year. On this occasion, the admin will give info Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang). Here info more detail about Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang).
Here is requirements job description that you must meet to applying Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang) which opened end of this month:
· Must have PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor qualification with current teaching status.
· Must have Emergency First Response (CPR+First Aid) Instructor qualification with current teaching status.
· Must have minimum 1 year working experience.
· Must have good knowledge of establishing PADI Standards and Procedures, PADI Manuals, and evaluating student diver performance.
· Committed to put the safety of diving clients and students as priority and responsible.
· Comply with hotel policies & procedures and Dive Center house rules.
· Excellent documentation skill for documenting student in training.
· Excellent personal health.
· Be passionate about your interests and personal growth.
· Good communications skill in English and Bahasa.
· Self-motivated, professional, courteous and enthusiastic team player.
· Able to multi-task in a multi-disciplined work environment.
· Have a friendly outgoing personality and be goal oriented.
· To teach all PADI authorized courses and programs, independently and/or team teaches with a group of instructors.
· To report all relevant daily dive activity and student learning progress to Chief Scuba Instructor.
· To assist and/or conduct dive excursion and Discover Local Diving experience.
· To record student training and non-training in appropriate form and keep documentation up to date.
· Attend all the department meeting and training programs.
· To assist with program scheduling and development, as directed by the Dive Chief Scuba Instructor.
· To coordinate on diving events, promotions, packages and day to day diving operation, etc.
· To promote and up-sell diving activities to students/guests such as video making, photography, etc. to meet the department revenue target.
· To report any incidents that happened in the area of their jurisdiction to the Chief Scuba Instructor.
· To maintain a good par level of stocks ensuring smoothness of operations to report to the Dive Course Director if items need to be replaced or purchased.
· To brief guests on dos & don’ts on all diving activities and answer all enquiries that guests my have with regards to diving, including general information about the resort.
· To assist the Chief Scuba Instructor in all day to day operation.
· To assist and guide junior staff in all duties whether directly or indirectly related to his/her work scope.
· To maintain good order and clearness of classroom, Dive Center surrounding and the wooden platform at house reef.
· To follow up with Dive Coordinator on daily billing and ensure all divers are billed accordingly.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate Awareness of company policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within given guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same.
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and enforce these in your areas.
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
· Ensure security incidents and accidents are logged, investigated and rectified to prevent future catastrophes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,200.00 - RM3,000.00 per month
Only job candidates that meet to requirements above of that will be called upon to perform stage test. For that, if you are interested and meet the participants Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang) above, please submit your application before not applicable.
Thus info Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang) that we can inform. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. If the info above vacancy does not corresponding with your desire, it never hurts to read information another job vacancies below. Finally, we say thank you so much already visited this website, do not forget to share information this beneficial through facebook dan twitter. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If You interested apply Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang) The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang), immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Jawatan Kosong Dive Instructor Kuala Terengganu 2020 The Taaras Beach & SPA Resort (Redang) above. Please click the "Submit Application" below.